donttelldaddy: (This is awkward.)
Lili Rochefort ([personal profile] donttelldaddy) wrote2011-08-27 01:52 am

~77th Dance~

San Fransisco was lovely, but it's time to go back to England. School's starting up, and I've got to be there early. It's still a little bizarre, thinking that I'm not there to learn, I'm there to teach.

I suppose I should go pack. It should be easy, I've been living out of my trunk all summer, after all. Although, I should get some nicer things to replace the uniform.

[identity profile] yukimi-mama.livejournal.com 2011-08-27 11:07 am (UTC)(link)
At least you're not coming back here after ten years.

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com 2011-08-27 11:14 am (UTC)(link)
I'm not that crazy. That, I'll leave up to you.

[identity profile] yukimi-mama.livejournal.com 2011-08-27 11:38 am (UTC)(link)
I lived a life outside of school before deciding to come back.

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com 2011-08-27 11:49 am (UTC)(link)
True! But I'm sure you didn't have people yelling at you from all sides that you'll be dead if you don't.

[identity profile] yukimi-mama.livejournal.com 2011-08-27 11:56 am (UTC)(link)
No, but things had just started around that time, so I didn't hear a lot of anything.

[identity profile] yukimi-mama.livejournal.com 2011-08-27 12:07 pm (UTC)(link)
Yeah. I started teaching right around the time attacks were popping up.

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com 2011-08-27 12:10 pm (UTC)(link)
That isn't what I meant, I live in America now, what does it matter?

[identity profile] yukimi-mama.livejournal.com 2011-08-27 12:16 pm (UTC)(link)
But you're coming back here?

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com 2011-08-27 12:20 pm (UTC)(link)
There's trouble of another kind to get into here.

[identity profile] yukimi-mama.livejournal.com 2011-08-27 12:27 pm (UTC)(link)
You get into trouble everywhere you go.

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com 2011-08-27 09:49 pm (UTC)(link)
There's not quite as much to get into.