donttelldaddy: (Gonna get you)
Lili Rochefort ([personal profile] donttelldaddy) wrote2011-03-30 11:14 pm

~63rd Dance~

It was really lovely of the four of you to reverse all of the progress that our Quidditch team made in one night. And then some, even! Just fantastic, I didn't even think it could be done! Brilliant, really. You couldn't have recruited more Gryffindors for your juvenile nonsense?

Come see me, I'll teach you idiots how not to get caught. Just because I won't be here next year doesn't mean I won't be expecting you to win.

[identity profile] yukimi-mama.livejournal.com 2011-03-31 07:48 am (UTC)(link)
I think I'm finished...

[identity profile] yukimi-mama.livejournal.com 2011-04-01 07:14 am (UTC)(link)
I can't handle this crap anymore. No matter what I do, these kids just don't listen. They don't care.

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com 2011-04-01 07:17 am (UTC)(link)
Well, of course not, they're teenagers. How many of us do care?

[identity profile] yukimi-mama.livejournal.com 2011-04-01 07:32 am (UTC)(link)
What's the point of competition if no one's going to even try?

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com 2011-04-02 01:57 am (UTC)(link)
We still have Quidditch.