donttelldaddy: ([Babby] Unsure)
Lili Rochefort ([personal profile] donttelldaddy) wrote2011-04-03 05:37 pm

~64th Dance~ [VOICE]

[She found this thing on the table where she was when she first got here, so little Lili figured it out before too long. The problem, though, is that all the words are in English, and while Sebastian has taught her a little, she doesn't know nearly enough to read. So she yells into the little book in awkward English, with a very heavy French accent, as opposed to the lighter one she has at seventeen.]

HELLO! I am Emilie, who are you? Please take me home. My daddy will be worried.

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 02:34 am (UTC)(link)
[Oh, he knows that accent! Little Jules' English isn't half-bad, but he happily uses French all the same.]

Are you lost, too?

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 02:39 am (UTC)(link)
[Oh thank god, she was about to have a hissy fit. Frenchy French.]

Yes. I don't remember how I got here.

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 02:58 am (UTC)(link)
I thought it was a prank by [...] my friend, but he's not mean to girls.

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 03:02 am (UTC)(link)
He won't be a gentleman if he's mean to girls!

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 04:08 am (UTC)(link)
He only thinks he's a gentleman! But I don't think it's his fault, if a lot of people are here...

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 03:57 pm (UTC)(link)
My name is Jules, miss Emilie. Do you want me to come find you?

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 07:45 pm (UTC)(link)
Where are you? In this big room?

[She's probably very close, actually, but he doesn't know that.]

[action]

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com - 2011-04-05 00:02 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com - 2011-04-05 01:47 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com - 2011-04-05 03:40 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com - 2011-04-05 04:08 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com - 2011-04-05 04:12 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com - 2011-04-05 04:13 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com - 2011-04-05 04:25 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com - 2011-04-05 04:27 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com - 2011-04-05 05:40 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com - 2011-04-05 05:42 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com - 2011-04-05 18:56 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com - 2011-04-05 19:52 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com - 2011-04-06 00:14 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com - 2011-04-06 01:49 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com - 2011-04-06 04:24 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com - 2011-04-06 04:31 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com - 2011-04-06 23:36 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com - 2011-04-08 04:55 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com - 2011-04-08 04:59 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com - 2011-04-08 05:10 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com - 2011-04-08 05:13 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com - 2011-04-08 06:39 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com - 2011-04-08 06:42 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com - 2011-04-10 06:56 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com - 2011-04-10 07:09 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] alreadywhipped.livejournal.com - 2011-04-10 19:50 (UTC) - Expand

[action]

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com - 2011-04-10 19:58 (UTC) - Expand

[identity profile] genki-ni-yuuki.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 06:28 am (UTC)(link)
My name is Maron, I'm a Prefect at the school. What's your father's name?

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 07:14 am (UTC)(link)
What's a prefect?

He's Alexandre Rochefort.

[identity profile] genki-ni-yuuki.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 07:17 am (UTC)(link)
It's a student who helps take charge of younger students.

Did you come here with him?

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 07:20 am (UTC)(link)
What school is this?

No...I just showed up here, this book was in my seat.

[identity profile] genki-ni-yuuki.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 07:22 am (UTC)(link)
This is Hogwarts.

That's strange, maybe he's around here on a visit.

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 07:40 am (UTC)(link)
In the UK? I don't remember coming here.

[identity profile] genki-ni-yuuki.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 07:45 am (UTC)(link)
We should try and write a letter to your home.

[identity profile] minigodmodder.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 07:06 am (UTC)(link)
[You'll have to excuse Josh's French, Lili. It's mostly self-taught (what else does he have to do in bed all day).]

I'm Yoshiya, but mother and father call me Joshua. Are you lost too?

[identity profile] minigodmodder.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 07:19 am (UTC)(link)
I'm not sure either. My uncle's not going to be very pleased when he finds out I'm not in bed like I should be.

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 07:24 am (UTC)(link)
It wasn't your fault, was it? My daddy won't be upset.

[identity profile] minigodmodder.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 07:52 am (UTC)(link)
Nuh-uh. I'm not ready to use magic yet.

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 07:57 am (UTC)(link)
Me neither! But sometimes, I float on accident!

[identity profile] minigodmodder.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 08:02 am (UTC)(link)
You float? That's so cool.

[identity profile] donttelldaddy.livejournal.com 2011-04-04 08:04 am (UTC)(link)
It means I'll be lovely at magic, just like Daddy.